**Attention demo exhibitor, you are receiving this message because we have not received your Certificates of Insurance for this years demo.
Please review the below information carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
After we have received your COI's you will receive an email letting you know that you may sign up. Thank you!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY AND FORWARD IT ONTO THE APPROPRIATE PERSON AT YOUR BRAND!
See Below Attachments for Information & Examples of EXACTLY what is needed!
2018 Insurance Requirement Packet - please open & forward!
***Katie Doty will be handling all aspects of insurance submission for the 2018 demo season. Please contact Katie if you have any questions, concerns, etc. You will also need to submit all insurance certificates to Katie, her email address is: Katie@wwsra.com . ***
There are a SEVERAL things to note for 2018:
1) You must submit Certificates of Insurance that are CORRECT before you will be able to submit demo contracts for the 2018 Demo season!
2) DEADLINE FOR CONTRACTS & INSURANCE CERTIFICATES IS November 1, 2017!
! ! NO EXCUSES ! ! NO EXCEPTIONS ! !
With the merger between SIA & Outdoor Retailer, we will need your help to make sure that we can fit all exsiting and NEW exhibitors. Space will only be guaranteed if you submit a contract, insurance & deposits by November 1! After that the demo will be first come first serve and space will NOT be guaranteed.
3) The requirements for Copper Mountain (Location of the 2018 National Demo) are very specific, please see attached Sample COI's & Copper Mountain info sheet.
4) The Sample COI's have been approved by SIA, WWSRA & Copper Mountain. PLEASE review these carefully & DO NOT SUBMIT COI's that do not comply with the info that is either HIGHLIGHTED OR SHOWN IN RED!
5) COI'S MUST BE SUBMITTED BY ALL BRANDS SHOWING AT THE DEMOS.
This includes accessories, goggles, helmets, socks & poles.
6) If your renewal date is after the November 1 deadline, you must still submit current COI's and then resubmit after your renewal. This is to ensure that your brand has insurance that meets the required limitations.
7) Please list all brands that will be covered by COI.
For 2018 we will once again need Three (3) Certificates of Insurance from each brand that will be represented at our 2018 on-snow demos. By submitting all 3 for the National Demo, your brand will be covered for all of the WWSRA Demos this season.
All Certificates must be received by WWSRA no later than November 1, 2017! Please do not be late! Late submission will jeopardize your participation in this season's demos!
All submitted COI's must reflect EXACTLY what is outlined in the attached sample certificates. If they do not, they will not be accepted. No exceptions!
Please review them on your end before submission. DO YOUR PART to ensure that you and your brand are at the On-Snow Demos this season!!
Please take note of the following items on the "Sample COI" attached:
- Policy Effective Dates : Your policy must be effective between the dates of January 29 and February 14, 2018.
- Policy Limits: A minimum of a $2,000,000 General Aggregate Limit is required for General Liability for WWSRA, SIA & COPPER!
- Description of Operations Box: Must match exactly what is stated on all 3 sample certificates.
- Additionally Insured: We must have 3 seperate COI's from each brand:
2) Naming SIA as the certificate holder
3) Naming Powdr - Copper Mountain LLC as the certificate holder
Insurance Carrier: Please email completed COI's to Katie Doty - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Katie if you have any questions, please DO NOT contact SIA or Copper Mountain.